- Free Shipping On Order Over $100.00
- Questions? Call Us 888-790-7743
- Traditional Look of Wooden Bahama Shutters, with the Strength of Aluminum
- Unsurpassed Strength in a Decorative Louvered System
- Mitered corners of the aluminum frame are joined with corner aluminum keys and held in place with structural adhesive and rivets for extra strength
- Powder-coat finished in 12 smooth and 12 textured standard colors, as well as an extensive selection of RAL colors.
- Includes mounting hardware
- Interior or exterior sliding pin-latch locking
- Bahama Shutter Specifications
- Bahama Shutter Installation
- CLICK HERE FOR LEAD TIMES
- All Height Dimensions in the drop down box for Height, includes the 1.5" top Hinge
- Recomended to add 2 inches overall to width and 3 inches to height
Decorative Aluminum shutters have evolved in recent years to provide a reasonably-priced replacement for wood shutters. Our USA-made Legends Aluminum Bahama shutters have enjoyed approval by many historical districts, as costs and maintenance levels have increased for wood shutters.
The Legends Aluminum Decorative Bahama Shutter is a heavy duty louvered panel, hinged at the top of the outer frame and operated with adjustable or fixed arms attached to the structure and at the side frame of the panel. The louvered panels are comprised of extruded 6063 T-6 Aluminum, with a high quality powdercoat finish. The louvered slats are 1.5” tall with a wall thickness of .060, and a hollow, oval-shaped slat.
Don’t see what you’re looking for here? Give us a call, and we'll build a custom shutter just for you!